This site is designed to be a free resource for all writers — from students working on school papers to experienced writers looking for resources… or work.
Where do you begin? Enhance My Writing is divided into six categories of writing-related resources:
- The first, Writing Style Guides, provides a listing of General Style Guides and Subject-Specific Style Guides.
- The second, Writing-Related Websites, provides a vast resource of general and subject-specific writing-related Websites, including on-line college writing labs, as well as Websites offering “how-to’s” on everything from poetry to scientific writing to business writing.
- The third, Writing Reference Sites on the Web, includes the online versions of general style guides, such as the APA Style Guide and Chicago Manual of Style, as well as many others.
- The fourth, Writing and Journalism Jobs, includes descriptions and links to the best job resources for jobs in writing, journalism, and publishing.
- The fifth, Writing-Related Articles, is a library of articles related to the importance of good writing, word usage, and how-to articles for improving writing.
- The sixth, Reference Material, provides you with a detailed listing of reference material available in print.
EnhanceMyWriting.com is a key part of the Empowering Sites Network. Learn more about our site creators:
- RandallSHansen.com — official site of Dr. Randall S. Hansen, CEO of the EmpoweringSites Network, and a marketing educator, guru, and entrepreneur.
- KatharineHansenPhD.com — Website of Katharine Hansen, Ph.D., Associate Publisher of the EmpoweringSites Network, and an empowering educator, writer, career practitioner, and student of storytelling.