What follows is a collection of style guides dealing with creative writing.
Note: If you are looking for more general writing style guides, then go to General Writing Style Guides.
- The Complete Guide to Writing Fiction (1990), by Barnaby Conrad. Writers Digests Books.
- Fade In: The Screenwriting Process (1988), by Robert A. Berman. Westport, CT: Michael Wiese Films.
- The Elements of Screenwriting: A Guide for Film and Television Writers (1986), by Irwin R. Blacker. New York: Macmillan.
- The Poet’s Handbook (1980), by Judson Jerome. Cincinnati, OH: Writer’s Digest Books.
- The Screenwriter’s Bible: A Complete Guide to Writing, Formatting, and Selling Your Script (1995, 2nd edition), by David Trottier. Silman-James Press.
- A Short Guide to Reading and Writing Poetry (1976), by William Edwards Taylor. DeLand, FL: Everett Edwards.
- The Way to Write: A Stimulating Guide to the Craft of Creative Writing (1981), by John Fairfax. New York: St. Martin’s.