What follows is a collection of writing-related books written to enhance your writing.
Note: If you are looking for more general writing style guides, then go to General Writing Style Guides.
- The Art of Creative Critical Thinking (1994), by John C.S. Kim. University Press of America.
- The Art of Creative Thinking (1991), By Wilfed A. Peterson. Hay House.
- The Art of Thinking (1996), by Allen F. Harrison and Robert M. Bramson. Berkeley Publishing Group.
- The Art of Thinking: A Guide to Creative and Critical Thinking (1995, 4th edition), by Vincent Ryan Ruggiero. Watson-Guptill Publications.
- Becoming a Critical Thinker: A User-Friendly Manual (1994), by Sherry Diestler. New York: Macmillan.
- College Study Strategies: Thinking and Learning (1996), by Paula W. Gibson and Marcia L. Laskey. New York: Allyn & Bacon.
- The Confident Student (1991), by Carol C. Kanar. Boston: Houghton Mifflin.
- The Mind Map Book: How to Use Radiant Thinking to Maximize Your Brain’s Untapped Potential (1994), by Tony Buzan. New York: Dutton.
- Mind Mapping: Your Personal Guide to Exploring Creativity and Problem-Solving(1991), by Joyce Wycoff. New York: Berkley Books.
- The Process of Writing: Composing Through Critical Thinking (1997), by Roberta Allen and Marcia Mascolini. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice Hall.
- Research Guide for Psychology (1982), by Raymond G. McInnis. Westport, CT: Greenwood Press.
- A Short Guide to Writing About Social Science (1988), by Lee J. Cuba. Glenview, IL: Scott Foresman.
- Sociology: A Guide to Reference and Information Sources (1987), by Stephen H. Aby. Littleton, CO: Libraries Unlimited.
- Writing the Natural Way: Using Right-Brain Techniques to Release Your Expressive Powers (1983), by Gabrielle L. Rico. Los Angeles: J.P. Tarcher.